Thursday, January 06, 2005

Lesson learned
Music: Ozzy - 'Dreamer'


Don't give kitties milk (or at least not mine) It's ass exploded and it ran under my bed and puked more than any animal so small has a right to. Ewwwwwwwwwwww! So yeah guess what I was doing at 4am lol! Ohh and the cat now actually has a name 'Talvi' (Finnish for 'winter' the season it came to me and I just liked it heh!)

Anyway, new year rocked! Local club, really good band, party hats and ballons and more alcohol than you could shake a stick at and unlike last year I remember it all and managed not to come home with a scar lol! I even got up and danced, you should be so proud lol! There really hasn't been much else to report, my friend is here (so no surprise if things are quiet here), there has been no problems with her and the cat in fact, really surprisingly they have become firm buds because the thing is just too loveable lol! We spent today at the cinema watching Without A Paddle because for anyone not up to speed I watch anything with Seth Green because he is da cuteness :D and it was worth it, really funny, silly film I couldn't help but enjoy. Then it was on to Bridget Jones (edge of reason) which was pretty damn watchable to.

So, yeah not so much to report but sometimes that's not always a bad thing lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!