Friday, January 21, 2005

Quizzy time heh!
Music: My Chemical Romance - 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)'


SPOOKYKID

Tina the Troubled Teen

Young gothlets - Spookykids, or Babybats and older goths often don't like each other much. This is not a problem; they rarely go to any of the same places anyway. You're into Marilyn Manson, coffin shaped bags and you probably hang with moshers who are kindred spirits. There are two ways to go: spookykids grow out of it, because it was just a phase. Babybats grow up to be goths. Which are you, childe?

Yet Another Goth Test

HAHA! I am a Manson fan, and I do actually own a coffin shaped bag lol! Though I left the 'baby' part of batty lil me behind many years ago (although some might disagree hehe!)

In other news I am going away for a week on the 25th and my lil kitty furball informed me it might be ill by standing over me as I lay half asleep in bed, looking me square in the face and then sneezing all over me the other day. 'I appear to have some sort of exploding nasal situation happening, any advice?' it seemed to say afterward as it continued standing there and staring at me. Ewwwwwwww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!