Tuesday, February 15, 2005

And the cat continues to wreak havoc...
Music: None


Good goddess... Not only am I still a walking fur transporter but for the second time, since it decided my house was a better option than wherever it came from, the cat has thrown up all over my carpet and left me having to clean up after it at 2am in the morning. It wouldn't be so bad if it would just stay in one place, but ohhhhh no, I hear the suspect noise and start cringing while trying to locate the animal, which on seeing me coming is now on a mission to find the most inaccessible places in the room as I continue to run after it from place to place trying to get her out of my room until that lovely wretching sound stops. YUCK! What's worse is that my imagination has to go into overdrive and now all I can think about is the petrified feline puke I'm going to find years from now that I missed tonight *gasp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!