Saturday, February 26, 2005

Cats rule lol!
Music: None


I was awakened this morning, as usual, to my cat bouncing around the pillow and on my head as it 'waaaaaaahhhhhed' about lack of food and being ignored. I continued to ignore it. She then came up with the fantabulous idea of trying to trail me out of bed by the hand, scratching and pulling when she got a good grip. This failed to produce the desired result of human sitting up and offering the normal square thing of food bits. But this kitty had another cunning plan in the event of failure. She got her paw under my hand (still laying on the pillow) and managed to lift it up just a little then proceeded to stick her head underneath so now my hand is resting on her head as she did the whole rubbing, purring and helpless kitten routine and noises. Obviously she had been well taught in 'awwwwww looky what da kitty did, I must pet and feed until she explodes as a reward!' human producing behaviour. It was enough to melt the coldest heart lol!

I however, still loudly informed her she was a devious, manipulative, smartass furball. (continuing on cat theme there is a rather huge ass ginger and white thing hanging around, and I don't think I like it's intentions toward my pretty furball...I may now have new job as feline chaperone lol!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!