Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I dun wanna...
Music: The Distillers - 'The Hunger'


But I'm awake, just out of a wonderful hot shower and now I have to go into town. I'ts mum's birthday tomorrow so it's a mad dash for a pressie and card but hopefully being a weekday it won't be too bad and there will be less of those annoying people things that like to mill about and get in my way. The city council peeps really should do something about that you know.

p.s. Cat owners, and I know you are out there, if you pass by can you tell me how to get and keep kitty hair of my clothes and stuff quick and easy and without repeatative strain syndrome in my wrist and cellotape stuck to bits of me. Thankies muchly, 'cause i'm becoming a yeti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!