Monday, February 28, 2005

Meh...
Music: None


As of this morning, from the original 7, I am now finally down to one ickle tiny roborovski hamster. I woke up this morning to find one of the last remaining two poor furry creatures in the sandbowl. I hate that, I hate thinking that the other was left alone with it's tiny deceased friend for any length of time and being so used to company and being huddled up with another warm body, i'm sure it must be a bit bewildered. Of course that's just human sentiment and rational talking, It's not like I have an idea of it's perceptions or comprehension.

Yup, I'll stop rambling I think, heh..

Näkemiin lil dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!