Wednesday, March 09, 2005

9th already huh?
Music: Whitesnake - 'Saints And Sinners'


Guess I felt I should make some sort of an effort to put something here, even though there really hasn't been anything worth writing about. Sometimes that just happens, times when each day bleeds into the other in a blur of sameness with nothing of note to break it up. I hate those periods, however, inevitably as soon as I'm just about resigned to it something comes along that makes me wish I hadn't opened my mouth to moan about it at all, heh...

The very exciting plans for today include a visit to the vet (which, yaaaay for me, are free because I worked for the guy and he won't hear of being paid anytime I take an animal over. Good thing because I couldn't afford much animal care otherwise) if I can get a lift as I can't drive, and my fix of Americas Next Top Model (I know, I know... tell no-one or I will kiiiiiiill you hehe!) As this is the UK, obviously we're probably not even on the same series as the US, I ahve nooooooooo clue, but in any event i'm routing for Amanda. You American types probably already know who scooped the prize, but no telling if you do or again.... I kiiiiiiiill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!