Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Back to reality...
Music: Silverchair - 'Tomorrow'


We had a 5am start yesterday which still has me knocked a bit out of synch. I think everyone knows how crap I am, and feel, just getting up in general so at silly o'clock in the morning you bet I was shaky and probably rude because I needed to be left alone. I went to bed about the normal time for me which meant I'd been up around 23 hours straight and then up around 11am this morning. Definitely not enough sleeping for this soul which is obviously still a little frayed.

Anyway, the weekend was fabulous!!!!!!!!!! We had damn good seats for Connelly and he was so funny everything hurt from laughing! The guy is phenomenal live and managed to be onstage for 3 hours straight consistently keeping everyone in hysterics. The next day was the health place where I was treated to a full body exfoliation and full body massage as well as time in the gym, the pool etc. We decided we deserved this type of pampering on a more regular basis lol! (cause yeah, we also like to pretend we have much more money than we actually do)

Sadly I've come back to find out the shoutbox host might be closing up shop *sigh* and I've only found the thing... grrrrrrr... I'm not even going to think about trying to find a replacement right now because I'm heartily disillusioned. Are there any feckin' stable tagboards out there, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!