Saturday, April 02, 2005

*Tumbleweed rolls across blog...*
Music: The Rasmus - 'In My Life'


Yup, I am a bad, bad neglectful blog owner (*pets blog* there, there..) however I have excuses, I haven't been quite myself, the result of not eating well/properly and my father deciding to poison me with whatever the fuck it is he has painted the garage floor with. Very sensitive me is being choked by it, living above the garage of course it has permeated my room and sitting here I can practically taste it, it's assulting my senses. This, headaches and my non life, has made for a rather foggy, not feeling very well me with not really much to say anyway...

...but I just thought I'd share heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!