Thursday, May 12, 2005

HA HA HA!
Music: System Of A Down - 'Toxicity'


I should know better than to trust my hair lol! Of course being my head, the color isn't exactly as show below lol! However it did turn the coolest vibrant deep purple that really screams in the light (it's just too hard to get a really decent picture that shows it up (it's darker and more vibrant than it's showing on cam) which even rocks more than the bluey color I was expecting from that 'swatch' :D

There was a scary moment when it actually seemed to be turning my hair a green/gold color (I could see it in the mirror once my mother had stoppped screaming and managed to get me one) sending me into a headless chicken panic and demanding someone just put me in a car with a bag over my head and get me to a professional lol! It seemed to get over that... I told you my hair is a freak entity all to itself *pokes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!