Friday, May 06, 2005

I guess I should say something huh?
Music: My Chemical Romance - 'Thank You For The Venom'


I finally got to see Cursed it seems to have had some mixed reactions but of course I loved it :b Oh come on people! It's me and it's a were flick, was there going to be another outcome? Lol! I am a biased cheesy vamp/were film lover ;) and I'm not sorry either neh! (besides if you've ever sat through Draghoula *yet still loved it in all it's sheer b movie badness* then cursed is like watching cinematic gold lol!)

Actually, aside from that life has mundanely continued quietly with nothing of note to mention and after last weekend that's fine by me. I am out tomorrow night though so the run of normality may be put on hold but I am going to be a good girl.... really... I am!... Stop laughing!

And now the much promised 'review' of A Dictionary Of Angels. This is a beautiful, amazingly researched and detailed book (almost 400 pages). From the huge and comprehensive 'A' to 'Z' incorporating every conceivable level, caste and hierarchy, those angelics associated with the planets, months, days, hours of day and night etc to the wonderful angelic script (and stunning illustrations) and various incantations this is probably the best there is and a must have. There is so much more in there, I can't really cover it all but I highly recommend :D (thanks again ithacus *hugs*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!