Monday, May 16, 2005

Ouch....
Music: None


The door knocked this morning and it was a parcel that had to be signed for, I was a bit surprised as normally because i'm the only one around I'm usually asked to watch out for postie if anything is expected. I wasn't in the dark for too long once I saw where it had come from... yup, I think she did it, I think she has sent my brother's ring back (not to mention that as well as '1 x ring' there is 1 x necklace (a christmas present from him) photos and 'documents' that it states are inside) I don't know that he gave her any other ring so it can only be 'the' ring. I have been angry, hurt for us all who loved this girl to bits too and tried to see all points as best I can because surely she must be hurting too huh? But to see a £3000 engagement ring and diamond necklace given as a gift from someone you love(d) described as 'costume jewllery'? Girl you better be glad you are in another country if that is what's in there... So yeah, gloves are off and a big fuck you on our behalf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!