Thursday, May 19, 2005

So...... very........ knackered...
Music: None


I haven't slept worth a crap the last couple of nights, ended up heading off with my mum to stay at my brothers last night which left me up to dawn again and having to deal with two very drunk family members (I decided to remain sober). Being sober with people that drunk makes me want to do murderous and painful things to them heh! Of course it also makes you realize what an ass you must be too when other people have had to put up with you *eep* but it would appear I am too easily frustrated and have little tolerance for the alcoholically (it is so a word..*cough*) challenged unless I'm in the same state. Can we say hypocrisy? Good good, I knew you could lol!

*pours coffee down throat and tries to remain conscious*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!