Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A little late in the day but...
Music: Papa Roach - 'Scars'


A blessed and beautiful solstice to all :)

I had plans (or planned to make some really lol!) but alass the vodka beast was summoned from the depths last night and I now feel like I could have a heart attack at any minute. Ever have that feeling, like really you think your going to keel over?
I feel like a fuzzy, apart being, a blur fading in and out to others and I don't even know where that just came from.. *shakes head* lol!

2 Comments:
Blogger Biognome said...

Hmm, perhaps you should chase it with a couple shots of peppermint schnapps?

8:36 PM  
Blogger mD said...

*hugs* I'm okay sweetie ;) Nuts, but eh what can ya do lol?!

Lol!, Nah, I'm a whiskey chaser kinda gal Dale ;)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!