Friday, June 24, 2005

*Squint squint*
Music: None


I have that behind the eyes tired headacheyness that I hate and that makes me want to poke them, push them inward to alleviate the pressure and massage them. It's the cats fault. It is not understanding the stop getting up at 5/6am in the morning and either a) drooling on my head and eating my hair or b) sticking it's paws in my eyes, ears, nose and generally batting me around the face in an attempt to get me up rule. This must stop I tell ya kitty... *poke* I don't sleep so well when I actually do finally call it a night and your going to make me go postal on your furry ass no matter how cute you try to look. HAH!

Be afraid....

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats can be annoying like that. Thankfully mine sleeps outside at night. She's more like a dog then a cat. Right down to meowing at the door when she wants outside.

11:18 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Lol! I can put mine out, and have tried to get her used to sleeping elsewhere but alas the smartass can open the door and screams blue murder while she doing it, outraged and being shut out and wanders in like lady of the manor and lies down so I gave up lol!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!