Saturday, June 18, 2005

*Whine*
Music: None


It's too clammy, stuffy and eugh.... and once again my stupid fan is broken (what the feck do these things do, just sit quietly laughing to themselves all winter then go NO! HAHA! BAKE BIATCH! when you need them?) I hate leaving the door open because of course (not that I haven't mentioned this before lol!) the dreaded yellow and black flying things that sting may get in *quakes*. It's making me childishly pouty heh, I'm going to have to see if I can get a half decent fan cheap enough.

Thankfully I shall be in a nice air conditioned cinema later (hurraaaaaaaah!) watching Mr & Mrs Smith which looks fairly decent and then it's off for a couple of drinkies with my sis and bro before she goes home though I'm not entirely sure my brother will make it, depends on how sober he is. Much partying has been going on while he still has the apartment....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!