Monday, June 13, 2005

Yup, Home.....
Music: Dogs D'Amour - 'The State I'm In'


'Cause the state that I'm in
Is wearing rather thin
I'm coming down again
'Cause the state that I'm in
Is wearing rather thin
I'm coming down again'


I'm so very, very trashed, everything hurts and I could sleep for a week but Ozzfest fucking ruled, pretty people, fav musical types to entertain us and it couldn't have been as bad/cloudy as I thought because I'm sunburned (yeah, not so happy about that...). Bowling For Soup are pretty amusing (in that very cheesy high school 'oh he said penis' [insert giggling etc here heheh!] kinda way) guys (poor sheep,...um... actually you might have had to be there for that one lol!). People should suffer torture for throwing stuff on stage during HIM enough to make Ville ramble about it (speaking of Ville, I forbid you to do the slick back hair thing any more, thankies). Anthrax did a lil old stuff which pleased me greatly. There were no words for the greatness that was seeing Ozzy, just me sort of pointing and screaming a lot like a goober... hehehe! Apart from that much being silly on the bus and whiskey drinking *eep*

I'm quite impressed I remember as much as I do lol! Ohhhhhhhhhh and yeah, my poor kitty is hoarse from much shouting about me going gone... awwwwwww :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!