Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm going to the Dogs....
Music: None


...but not in the bad way heh! Yup, I'm off to see the The Dogs D'Amour in October *does the happy concerty goodness dance* Yay! This has pretty much made me very cheery which has also inspired me to try and pull myself together while I'm in the right frame of mind. The road is paved with good intentions huh?... We'll see. I may also ban myself from talking to anyone when I'm not in a fit state to be allowed out, rambling rubbish/insanity in the hope this will avoid the whole beating self up routine that must be gone through upon waking and remembering. Much healthier for my sanity lol!

3 Comments:
Blogger mD said...

Can't wait :D It also means I get to see and stay with a friend I haven't seen or talked to properly in waaaaaaaaay too long, I really need that :)

(hehe! the rubber motel is my second home ;))

1:05 AM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

I hadn't actually heard of the event before. Sounds fun! Thanks for the link. ;)

8:34 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Hehe, it will be superb :D Have we got us another Dogs fan? ;)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!