Monday, August 22, 2005

I luffs me da kitty :D
Music: Placebo - 'Pure Morning'




Awwwwwwwwwwww! All sleepy on her new 'bed'. Worship the cuteness or I kiiiiiiiiiiilll joo.

(shortly after this was taken the poor thing nearly went to kitty heaven she scared herself so bad. This is gross but funny lol! She farted so loudly in her sleep that she startled herself and leapt about 4 foot in the air off the pillow doing the whole spinning around thing to see if she could see what the 'noise' was. I fell off my chair absolutely howling with laughter while trying to make soothing 'your ok' noises and settle her down. LOL LOL LOL! Ya can't make it up!)

Now I can barely type for choking up giggling thinking about it hehehe! So yeah I'm off to fill myself with some more Dr Pepper Z goodness.

5 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

Now THAT is one cute cat!

12:56 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Woot! Thanks hun! Hehe! Isn't she just? :D And such a sweetheart! Can't imagine walking in the room without her telling me how fabulous it is that I'm back in her kitty way lol!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is a cutie. She looks like she's trying to blend in with the pillow. -grin-

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them at that size and age. Mine has gotten big.

Cute capture

12:18 AM  
Blogger mD said...

:D Thankies yummy, mona, lol! she is almost camoflaged with that pillow isn't she? hehe! She seems to be young, but as she just arrived one day, hiding in our boiler for warmth, and decided she was staying we're not sure what age she might be

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!