Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm a hobbit
Music: None


At least according to the car load of inbreds allowed to drive as I was heading to the shops today. Either I was frodo, am shagging frodo or am his offspring I didn't quite catch it all, I'm also a 'speccy four eyes' hobbit at that.

What makes people think acting like that is ok? Why is it ok to attack someone for who or what they are, and can't help, like you are the blueprint for perfection? Of course I should laugh it off, but then I shouldn't be in that position at all if human beings acted with a fucking modicum of respect for others as another human being. They didn't know me, they don't know how for years I couldn't even go to the shops because there were people at the bus stop just before it and I ran home unable to pass them, what it takes to overcome that and to leave your home full of self esteem for once, confident and how fragile all that is, how you can crush someone and set them years back with what you find amusing for a second, your disrespect for another soul without a moments thought.

Think about that next time you go to open your mouth to treat anyone like that, and do me a favour, take yourself out of the gene pool, and no I really don't care how, and on your way out, kiss my short, hobbity, speccy arse

thanks.

3 Comments:
Blogger vampyregirl said...

were these idiots (as Satan puts it) Kabob Heads? They sound real intelligent to me. Let me guess, were they all sharing one brain? Fools....

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where there five of them? (fith of a personality each)

u have to remember one thing

theres only ever one opinion that matters, and that is YOUR OWN f*ck what other people think coz it just dont matter

hold ur head up high and think F*CK YOU ALL I AM WHAT I AM IF U DONT LIKE IT TELL SOME ONE WHO GIVES A SH*T!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger mD said...

You guys rock hehe! \m/ *group hug* :D I got quite drunk and hoped they crashed *eep* then felt crappy about whishing anyone kinda hurt like that then decided the universe would be better of without them and so on lol!

LOL! Vampy, yup my guess is with sharing what little brain each had they must have gathered enough 'smarts' to manage to drive the crappy car, morons... you know the type all track suits, baseball caps and skin heads. Mouthy, obnoxious litte hoodlums. But fuck 'em indeed, no worries Thur, I know I'm a better person, they aren't worth my time but it just sort of knocks a little dent in me for a while you know?

Hehe! I like your style Darker ;) I'll have fries with that :D

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!