Wednesday, September 07, 2005

*Has fit*
Music: None


I have no mouse, it doesn't appear to exist and I don't know how to fix it because I have no clue what the hell happened that screwed it up *shakes monitor* I have system restored and rebooted until I don't want to look at this machine for a second longer, and all this tabbing around is slow and frustrating

*throws things*

................................

Uhhhh *cough* *edit* the above no longer makes any sense, I found a spare mousey and it works, woot! It's wierd, it's not a trackerball like I'm used too and I keep forgetting hahaha!

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when your eyes spit fire, dear.

Very nice site, added you to my blogroll :)

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright. So I found your site on blogsoldiers and wanted to add it. Clicked the wrong button and it closed; no way to find you back. Please e-mail me your site URL again so I can add it to mine: mark(at)voidzero.net. Thanks :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger mD said...

eep! thankies mark, *peeked* your blog is pretty cool too!

*huggles eldri :D* I'm pretty glad I remembered I had a spare, even if it is taking a while to get used too lol! Cam dies as well, but I got it back too, damn grainy though but I had a laugh hehe!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!