Saturday, October 29, 2005

La la la!
Music: QOTD Soundtrack


Well, lets see, DIO kicked ass, I am old you see lol! and I remember all the Holy Diver stuff (they went through the entire album) etc which pleased me greatly though my back and sides ache from getting squished at the front. It was worth it, roll on the Alice Cooper gig! I had also neglected to mention that I got to see Corpse Bride last Friday which was superb but then I tend to be obssessed and adore anything Depp and Burton do heh! Admit it, best team ever or I will hurt you, oh yes I will!

In other events I find that I am Oct 27th's Failure Of The Day and I didn't even get a prize.... you bastards!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!