Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Unreal...
Music: None


Can't leave the house for 2 fucking seconds now can we... It's the middle of the day so of course I don't think that running into my room above the garage to grab clothes I had over a heater would be a problem. Silly me. My mum stayed at a relatives last night (and everyone else is at work) and as I'm about to run back down again with the above mentioned clothing my mum is shouting my name and furious. She arrived back at the same time as I must have just gone in the garage to find some fucking strange, drugged out of his head guy in our fridge helping himself to a drink!!!!!!!!!!!! He then just wondered off! I have no clue what I would have done if I'd been a few seconds earlier and wondered back in to find him by myself.... mum has definately just had the fright of her life. Needless to say this house is about to turn into fort knox. We are alredy on edge because twice now someone has tried to break in in the middle of the night and now we're too scared to leave the doors unlocked for a second even during the day

My family is going to turn into a bunch of paranoid wrecks locking doors in front of and behind them like prison *sheesh* Now I'll go put those clothes on lol!

2 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

Crikey, your very own tramp...niiice 0o

10:19 AM  
Blogger mD said...

heheh! cute huh? I do hope he doesn't multiply or turn evil or anything (a la 'gremlins') cause we accidentally fed him lol lol lol! Maybe we'll kepp him next time lol!

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!