Sunday, December 18, 2005

Awesome..
Music: None


I must have really pissed someone off... Wondering into the house with a coffee mug just after my last ramble I tripped over the first of the concrete steps and crashed my self into the rest of them. Now my knee hurts, my hands hurt and the coffee mug, which smushed to bits in my hand almost removed the top of one of my fingers. Now all plastered up the numbness has gone out of it and fuck... owwwwwwwwwwww.

I feel real good now.. everything sucks 100 times worse when you don't feel good already. Gah.. I'm off to sulk for the remainder of the day.

2 Comments:
Blogger gregor said...

poor dear!
you need to draw all the shades, cocoon yourself in your favorite blankies, cuddle up next to the fire and phase out. Won't do much for your digit, but might help you contend with the other stuff.

4:04 PM  
Blogger mD said...

I took your advice hun :) Just wrapped myself up and curled up on the sofa. I added a heap lot of chocolate to the scene too *eep*..... so much chocolate..

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!