Friday, January 20, 2006

Human beings can have such strength...
Music: None


Yesterday was the funeral of the young boy mentioned below. I don't know how that family did it... but they managed and with such absolute dignity. My heart ached and I swore I was going to be struck down myself right there in the chapel for what I was thinking as 'god' was praised and the 'meeting again in the kingdom of heaven' plaitudes were uttered by the priest. Rest assured his family want to have him now, not later... to , as his father pointed out, find out who and what he might have become, to see him experience so much more of life, love, having his own children.. but it wasn't to be. So I dug my fingernails into my hand trying not to cry and break down, said the 'amens'and whatever else was neccessary because that's their way, their faith and their comfort and of all days that needed respected. But damn I was so angry and sad, for him, for them. I could see that it was so much appreciated that I had come to show support, his dad was so proud when I hugged him and told him he should be so proud of his son, the church being full and then some, almost no standing room left and the attendance at the graveyard only going to show the impact and reach, the lives touched by his son. Rest in peace and rock on dude :)

Enough sad now, time for the silly and cheerier thoughts of TAGGAGE! (thanks to stello lol!):

"Here are the rules of the game: The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

1: FOOD
Everyone who knows me always knows my favourite thing on any plate given to me because it is always the last eaten, I must save it to the very end, eat most hated to the best loved or everything is just wrong I tell ya! I don't know, it just is!

2: MORE FOOD
Also, I refuse to mix foods. Everything is eaten singularly, if a piece of something gets on something else then I ain't eating it.

3: THE PHONE
I cannot sit or stand still while on the phone, I have to pace up and down. I wore a path in the hall carpet in our previous house becasue it was always the exact same spot lol! This does mean if you talk to me for very long I'm knackered cause i've probably walked a mile or so lol!

4: STUFF
I will compulsively buy things, stuff I already have if they change the packaging, or make it shiney or sparkley hehe!

5: TRAVELLING
I have to sit on the left hand side of busses, cars, trains etc, I don't know why but it makes me feel safer? I get horribly edgy and annoyed if I can't *cough*

well, it was weird habbity type things! Ok, so maybe they're just weird lol!

goodnighty peeps! (oh and I taggage gregor, nikki, vampyregirl, wizo, and mem)

6 Comments:
Blogger Stello said...

Hey, I do #1 as well! And slightly #2 - I want them all separately on the plate, but can mix when eating them.. For example, if something touches my potato waffles and makes them all soggy, the dinner is ruined =/

2:28 AM  
Blogger vampyregirl said...

hey at least you're getting your exercise while on the phone!!

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmk. so i posted. i think i may be weirder than you. :-P

5:03 AM  
Blogger Titania said...

Hello, nice blog and wonderful way of thinking...
Greetings from Portugal :)
Blessed Be!

10:11 AM  
Blogger gregor said...

hey. I've been feeling like crap lately. I'll reserve the right to take up the tag next week when I (hopefully) feel better.
:O)

1:21 AM  
Blogger mD said...

hahah!!!!!!! so true!! soggy waffles = no! Peas are the worst though, they make everything they touch all.... pea tasting *bleaurgh....*

If it wasn't for peeps phoning i'd probably sieze up from lack of movement lol!

*rocks in chair!* no-one is weirder, no-one is weirder! I reserve the right of strangeness alone!!! mowahahaha!

Thank you so much Titania! :) No worries gregor *hugs* do feel better soon sweetie....

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!