Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What a couple of days....
Music: None


Words cannot explain my level of exhaustion and mind blowingness right now. Firstly I haven't slept since yesterday morning because someone decided it would just be awesome to pour petrol over my kitty, yes the ickle being looking all cute and gorgeous in the post below this was was doused and possibly kicked around too cause she's pretty stiff and sore. I thought she was going to die.... I bawled a lot. After a night of dealing with that and not being able to sleep because she was so ill and crazy, we then had a pretty emotional day and a full house as my dad buried his aunt, me all the while running out every 2 seconds to make sure the furball was still with us and trying to get her to come around a little. Then just an hour or so ago we got a phonecall.... regarding this article The family are friends of ours... neighbors and both I and my sis at one point or another even babysat when he was a tiny, mum and dad have just come back from the house, I'm still like 'nahhhh don't be silly, that's not right'. It's too sad.

Anyway dosed up with flu medication, (I think it was the whole leaping in shower with cat, getting soaked outside and needing to leave my door open for the petrol smell to clear thing that did it), utterly drained, bewildered and finally having got the furball round a bit I am going to take a couple of sleeping tablets and join the now sleeping animal on the bed and crash. Taggage and replies tomorrow ;)

3 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

The fucking bastards doing that to your cat. They deserve setting on fire themselves :(

1:08 PM  
Blogger Stello said...

I totally agree with what was said in the first comment!

1:14 AM  
Blogger mD said...

I say we all get together, go look for the pathetic, animal torturing, psycho fuckwits and do just that... heh!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!