Sunday, February 05, 2006

Heylooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Music: H.I.M - 'Beautiful'


Scotland was shweeeeeeeeeeet! Just me and my sis mostly as her hubby was on a course. We caught up loads, slagged of various family members and wondered how on earth we have any level of normalcy ourselves. LOL!!!! 'normal'.... well I guess in our family we may be the most stable heh! We also met up with one of our friends who is also in my sisters kind of work background (social worky sort of aspect) and as usual I end up facing them both across a table being totally over analysed and asked questions until generally 'look, fuck off you both kthanx' is about the only thing left to say really.

They are the ghey and gang up on me... oh yes they do *sniff* just as well I've become quite used to their repeated little plan!

I am not paranoid....

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look out Darkie behind you! Mouhahahaha! I know im mean :p

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! *huggle* :o)

8:08 PM  
Blogger mD said...

*squeals and runs!!!! I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!! Your out to get me too! *runs more flailing arms around lol!*

Yay! Thankies Nikki *big huggles back :D*

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!