Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sooo yeah...
Music: Whitesnake - 'Here I Go Again'




I have fallen in Love with Teddy Scares hehe! Meet my new pal 'Edwin Morose' I bought him today (while out shopping for my mum's birthday pressie) and it was good. Even comes with his own clear lil bodybag too. Ahh the cuteness cup runeth over :D

As mentioned it is mum's birthday, actually *looks at clock* today. I believe we shall be very drunk this evening, it has been a strained couple of days as she just found out that within the next 6 to 8 weeks she will be going in for non to pleasant surgery and anxious is an understatment. Not only is that stressing her but being off work for a few months and be far less financially secure is worrying her too. No money is recompense for your health and peace of mind, take that mum and do what the doctor tells you *shakes fist*

Now, i'm tired, tense neck headachey and so i'm off to poke the cat so I can crawl into bed.

3 Comments:
Blogger vampyregirl said...

I totally dig that teddy scares! how come you guys across the pond always get the cool stuff!!

12:07 AM  
Blogger gregor said...

Happy Heart Pierce by Arrows by a flying midget Day, my dear.

4:00 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Imma get me more scary teds, I need cheering up and he needs a buddy hehe!

curses to cupid I say *shakes fist* lol!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!