Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kitties kick ass lol!
Music: None


Late last night I hear this strange sucking sound, I'm like 'what the hell is that?!' I look down and on the floor on my folded up excerise mat is the kitty out cold asleep but she must have been having little dreams of kittenhood and was sucking away at nothing, little paws going and everything. Total cuteness overload heheheh! I'm such a goober :b She's all curled up asleep on my lap now (i'm typing over the top of her) and I'm glad I ahven't managed to get dressed yet because I have two words for ya 'cat drool' ewwwww! We are evenly matched, I drool when I'm asleep too hah! Mine just doesn't smell quite as ummmmmmmmm.... bad and cat like, yup.

4 Comments:
Blogger Stello said...

Awwww.. =D Our Thatsit drools a lot! She loves baking me and drooling until all my clothes are wet. Then she'll jump off me, cause I don't think she likes to sit on wet people =/

9:31 PM  
Blogger mD said...

hahahahaha!!!!!!! they really don't like getting wet at all do they even just drool lol! Talvi keeps moving herself and turning about to avoid all the drooly wet spots. Like I wanted covered in it either! lol!

7:10 PM  
Blogger gregor said...

none of my cats drool, but one of them sneezes in her sleep. snot city...

9:35 PM  
Blogger mD said...

hehe! cute kitty sneezes lol! Let me see... snot/drool such choices I just can't decide what makes better decoration lol!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!