Sunday, April 02, 2006

So.......
Music: H.I.M - 'Vampire Heart'


Wonder where I've been? I thought so :b. I have been very ill, still pretty shaky on it and pissed off. It seems the whole allergic reaction thing (see below) lowered my resistance somewhat and before I had a chance to fully get over that I was hit with the worst flu of my 34 years. It could have killed me, though admittedly that was because I would have gladly done myself in to escape the need to barf, the pressure in my head and the general unwellness. In fact I cried, I cried like someone exhausted and feeling that sorry for themselves would *shrugs* Just to make sure things weren't done by halfs on top of that I got me an ear, sinus, tooth and throat infection going, yup...... pain. On top of all that I brought back from the docs last time, I now have a shit load more pills etc, 2 types of painkillers, a nasal spray and antibiotics, the sort you are supposed to stay out of the sun while taking because they make you more sensitive. No fear there, I am no sun lover lol! But they have made my pale and already sensitive skin uber sensitive. My arms are inflamed, hot, itchy and scratched to bits as is around my neck. I'm about sick now of feeling sick or uncomfortable and now i'm done whining. I need to go scratch and cool these arms down.

until later!

2 Comments:
Blogger vampyregirl said...

Hope you get better soon! And you may want to try bathing in Oatmeal, as it is really good for itching skin!!

2:16 AM  
Blogger mD said...

thankies babe!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a bit of a relapse, i'm about able to function thanks to much alcohol lol!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!