Monday, April 17, 2006

What to do, what to do...
Music: H.I.M - Dark Light


Do I use my credit card to ensure my ticket to ankkarock goodness (even though I really don't want to add anything else on to it but ya know, recent events and all and they go on sale tomorrow...ack) and hope everything else just happens to fall into place like reasonable flights and somewhere to stay when I get there? Or do I act like a grown up and rationalize that this might be insane.

I don't want to be a grown up, I want to say 'fuck it' and go and hope for the best, i'm rambling and my brain is about to wave a white flag

raspberries to it all.... waaaaaaaaaaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!