Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wooooooooo hooooo!....D'oh...Wooooo hoooo!
Music: None


So, I spoke with the bank this morning, it's going to take at least 4 or 5 weeks before they finish doing whatever it is they do and the money that has been stolen is replaced. On the other hand they did up my overdraft to cover the missing amount and no fee will be applied *happy dances*. In my uber happy state at this news I got carried away and emailed tiketti securing myself the much rambled about ankkarock ticket. I have 4 working days to make a definate decision and pay up before they relase the ticket back into circulation again. Now i'm just more confused because I am left with an invoice, and papers with bank details, an IBAN (or account number I guess) swift code etc and not exactly the biggest clue about what I'm to do with it cause i'm having a dumb day lol! Of course i'm kinda gathering it's a transfer, but then I have to e-mail the ticket place again when that has been done with various details that again i'm not at full max brain power to grasp heh!

That's what I get for letting the blood take over my alcohol stream ;) Bowahahahahahahahahah! *dies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!