Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In less pitiful mood..
Music: None


Although I still somewhat feel disconnected from things and insular, bah.. someone shake me lol! Anyway it's too early in the morning for all this and I don't function well at stupid o'clock but I have to get into town and sort out a few things and possibly get my hair cut *quakes* (I am extra cautious with the excema still trying to invade my entire head) as I am off to Croatia on Thursday. This makes me happy dance :) I should be more organised and have more done but my sister has been hereand I have had to play dress up and go to a wedding (and no, there are no pictures of me from that event or the photographer would have to die ha!)


And that's about it... i'm off to get soaked and pissed of in the city centre cause it's pouring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!