Thursday, May 18, 2006

She lives!!!!!!!!!!
Music: Blink 182 - 'What's My Age Again'


Mowahahahahahahah! Yeah! I am still getting over driving across the entire fucking continent of europe TWICE hehe! I am exhausted and sleeping lots (still at my friends in england till the 22nd). We had so much planned, trips and stuff, that it was insane and we had little rest time. Croatia rocked though, it was so pretty plus we got to see caves, waterfalls and horsies woot! It was fun, helped along by lots of Karlovacko (yummy beerness) and some austrian dudes (we think they were police haha!) who tried to steal my new rocks in the middle of the bar and used them as trophies on the table and tried to sneak behind us in games of 'unhook the bra' .....goobers lol! They failed and I shouted obsenities..... lots. I also had to fall over laughing at a very sweet finnish guy who, under the impression I would not understand, called me crazy and almost passed out when I replied I was fairly sure I wasn't. Heh!

Aside from that it is now sleepy time again, and oh yeah, my head still has the plague.

Nite!

4 Comments:
Blogger Stello said...

Don't forget to watch the ESC and VOTE FOR LORDI! Tonight.. 8pm.. BBC1..

5:26 AM  
Blogger mD said...

*dances!* I so voted heheheh!!!!!! And celebrated in style lol!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Stello said...

Same here =D

And I blew all my phone credit.. (It was worth it, though!!)

12:15 AM  
Blogger mD said...

it so was lol! We made them the winners, oh yes we diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! hehe!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!