Sunday, May 21, 2006

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Music: None


They did it, they did it!!!!!!!!!!! Finland won Eurovision!!!!! Lordi blew everyone else off the planet :D i got very drunk. JOO, JOO, JOO!

In other events, I am at my sister's house and will be back home tomorrow to go to the casualty at a local hospital because the head lurgy has grow out of all proprtions and it's making me gag having to deal with it so I will spare you any description of my very raw and weeping scalp. My head is on fire, washing, brushing just........ fucking hurts. I'm done. After that it's back to the dentist to keep on top of things there. Getting the 'I'm falling apart bit by bit' vibe? I thought so.... arg.....

I shall now go and not appear too unsociable since a few people are here and it's all about to get very curl up in pj's and watch girly chick flick time lol! I shall try and catch up tomorrow

Laaaaaterz!

3 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

YAY LORDI!! I voted 4 times for them, so I've probably used up an entire life's worth of eurovision votes.

10:05 AM  
Blogger mD said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You rock! :D It's ok to use them all up, we may never have such a good reason to ever be seen voting or watching eurovision again lol!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Stello said...

I win: I voted for 21 times! LOL

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!