Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hard Rock Hallelujah!
Music: All American Rejects - 'Dirty Little Secret'


Yar!!! I is going to see Lordi. This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :D (although it won't be until October)

In other news I went to see The Omen. They pretty much stuck to the original, with a few minor changes. It rocked, I really liked the little guy lol! People actually screamed and jumped, I laughed at them... a lot.

Also, the phone is now unlocked and it cost me £15.... what a scam...

Now I need to cover myself in skin lurgy cream again (I can feel the sides of my head start getting a little pissed off again *large sigh...* and it must be stopped, oh yes it must...) and hit the hay. Who knew antihistamines could knock you out so much?

4 Comments:
Blogger Stello said...

Lordi rules.. =D My mam sent me their newest CD, and bought one for herself, too. She's a total Lordi fan now.. LOL

12:40 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Arrrrrrrg! See, my mum would never be that cool lol! I'll trade ya! You'll get used to the country and western and other issues this particular model has in no time lol!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Stello said...

Sorry, can't trade - I'm severely allergic to country and western B)

8:27 PM  
Blogger wizo said...

I've heard only good things bout the new Omen so am off to see it, you've made my mind up.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!