Thursday, July 06, 2006

Uhhhh kids, don't eat toothpaste...
Music: The Rasmus - Ufolaulu


...toothpaste is bad... m'kay?

Yup last night I breathed in just as I began brushing my teeth and sucked the paste right off the brush and into my throat. I choked, I cried, I choked some more, tried to find anything to fill with tap water and fought for air as the minty goodness caught my breath and scalded my throat raw. That was painful... felt like it had been flayed for hours before it settled. Then, and not for the first time, I tried washing my hair with face wash again.

Jeebus.. I'm guessing since it's so fucking hot here my brain went on vacation somewhere nice and cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!