Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I fell down.....
Music: 69 Eyes - 'Feel Berlin'


This is what happened to my wrist when it met some concrete stairs because I was drunk off my face. Yup, I smushed it good. Crappy pics but I think you can still see the swelling and bruising. Happened on Monday night and strangely it has been numb until now, not painful, just 'squidgy' to the touch but dammit it's getting a little niggly tonight... I don't think I will feel the true damage for a couple of days. Gods... save me from myself lol!





Anyway enough daftness, I am so tired I can barely string a sentence together and my boss has forgotten I am on holiday from the 4th to the 15th and put me on the rota, so I got a little stressed. I am always stressed, like I need to learn to breath and not have a fit about stuff... yup... must do that.

3 Comments:
Blogger gregor said...

you'd do well in event number ten of the goth olympics...
http://sadoldgoth.blogspot.com/search?q=goth+olympics

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! Oh hun! *hugs* Be careful! Don't stress over work, you're on holiday so they need to figure out how to fix their own mistake!

2:25 AM  
Blogger mD said...

LMFAO @ Gregor! Yup i'm bringing home the gold on that event!

Mind and body feel like a titanic disaster. Seems I can't help but injure myself lately no matter how I try to avoid it *pokes self* I got the work thing sorted out and it even gave me another xtra couple of days off as we can no longer take midweek to midweek holidays although that's what was arranged back in January when I originally booked them so now, just cleaning and packing!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!