Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Owwie and so on...
Music: None


Soooooooo... life and stuff...

I am just out of the shower as I was slightly disturbed at the length of time it had been from the last one. I blame work, I am waaay too sore and tired by the time I get back to want to be bothered even cleaning up when I get in never mind wasting valuable sleeping/sitting on ass time after that. I have just spilled body lotion all over the keyboard hahahahahaha!

My tooth is hurty on the left side, the one that has slight reccession *not happy* and the gum on the right side is making my ear hurt because whatever is pissing it off must have travelled up.

Speaking of work.. I work in the kind of place where people come in and ask 'how much are your £10 phone cards?' *speechless. But then I guess I scare them too when I do things like get so fed up of the repeatative 'would you like a jar of coffee' (we have to try seell extras through the tills) that I get all confuzzled and yell 'car of joffee?' at them and various other random things lol!

We have visitors coming over from Ireland next weekend for a HIM gig. I am scared....

My tooth is still hurty... I'm off to dry my hair now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!