Tuesday, May 01, 2007

And I fuck up again...
Music: The Rasmus - 'S.O.S'


I really do look like someone tried to kill me.... I bruise waaaaaay to easy these days... I went straight into a door handle (for some insane reason I misjudge door frames, perception of things all the damn time anyway) and have a nice messed up bruise down the top of my arm as it trailed down. And aside from the bruised up knee from the same event in which I messed my wrist up I am now, thanks to drinking too much again limping and the proud owner of a another broken little toe and a skinned other knee.. awesome. Okay so not technically due to alcohol. We have had visitors for the weekend and after we had been out one of our guests left her shoes right in the living room door. Groggy and wobbly the next day I walked straight into them and my toe caught as I fell in a heap and was left stuck in the shoe as my body went a whole different direction from it. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I lay on the ground and rolled around a bit screaming obsenities. It's pretty fucked up looking.

I should just give up. Crawl under the nearest rock and just stay there. I'm fed up, I am definately not friends with me at the moment and thank gods I am going on holiday. I need the break away or I just don't know...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! fyi, my phone has no credit! *hugs to screams!* can't reply to anyone yet and the orange site was broked and wouldn't let me top up from there. Goobers...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! #2 My brothers lil puppy dropped dead on him and I've been crying my eyes out for him. He sent me a text saying it was 'just like someone switched her off' so sad... We did discover it was a genitic thing that the particular breed (miniature schnauzer) can have problems with. She was so sweet. R.I.P Barkers.

4 Comments:
Blogger Wally Banners said...

lol Doll what are you drinking? I want some. Take care lil sweetie no more bruises.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what what? you're blogging regularly again?! i am shocked...and happy. yay!

11:01 PM  
Blogger mD said...

lol drinking? Anything.... thank you for taking time to say hi xxx

NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i couldn't walk away, i'm going for the longest blog in history hehe!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

longest in history, eh? nah...imma beat ya.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!