Monday, November 12, 2007

I r miss da interwebs so much...
Music: PMMP - 'Kiitos'


Just to keep this thing alive (I am determined dammit) it is update time once again. Can't beleive it's been so long since I have been on blogger *gasps in horror* Mainly of course, in case ya didn't know, that BT totally screwed us and left us paying an almost £800 bill to be paid off before we can now even begin to start again with a new provider etc and perhaps try to find one that doesn't insist on you having a bt line because quite frankly we r fucking hate that company and want to explode them with... many ..... exploding.... things......

So, I have managed to creep off for a minute with my brother in laws laptop mowahahahaha! You'd think there would be more 'stuff' after all this time but meh, what can I tell ya, it's still dull as dishwater, just working, paying the bills and trying to save as much as I can to get the hell out of this country for whatever length of time whereever I end up lets me lol! Of course the wherever is Finland ha! Know me at all you already got that one. Hopefully back there in April as t's the first chance I have as all holidays are kinda used up this year. Give me a year or two and it may be a more permenant situation if nothing comes along and distracts easilly confused lil me.

I guess thats it, could update at the library but they won't let you log into blogger feck them so don't know exactly when but..... i'll be back *cackles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!