Thursday, October 11, 2001

I've got mystelf stuck in a crappy sleeping pattern, this might probably be the earliest I will be crawing under the covers this week, unfortuneatly, this is when I prefer to be roamimg around and if work started any earlier than 12 i'd be in a worse state lol!
Spend most of the time weaving between the computer and cheesy horror flicks on sci-fi that I can't seem to resist or turn off
Watched Wishmaster for the second time last night lol!

Had to work yesterday, grrrrrrrr, my usual day off, as luck would have it didn't have to be there until 2:30 so I wish my boss hadn't decided he needed to ring me before 8am... I made no sense after 3 hours sleep and just sort of grunted 'nooooo! at him hehe!

But I have had time to pick up my glasses and finally dyed my hair and I love it! 'Night Red' looks cool....
guess that's about it, yadda yadda yadda, can't think of anything else *nite *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!