Saturday, November 24, 2001

Good news at last!

Got a letter this morning from the bank, and they have replaced the missing money and closed the account [mentioned in the thread I linked to in the previous post] and the police have the stupid thieving bitch on cctv ha! she's gonna get hers.....

Got all the direct debits and stuff sorted, so things are looking on their way back to normal, now I can try getting on with the next mess and get me somewhere to live pretty soon, and I mean before xmas, but untill the new bank account is activated at the end of the month I can't do it, well, not unless I use the new visa card to get the money but I don't want to start running that up straight away, but if needs must....

Actually did splash out on the visa for a new phone cover today, a Jack Daniels one, but I think I deserved it, so I went ahead, it was £14.99 so i'll cope with paying it back *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!