Thursday, February 28, 2002

Broke!

Decided I needed cheering up, and there's nothing like shopping :), so I visited vampfangs.com now I get to feel guilty about spending money on something so trivial when there are so many bills to deal with.... Sometimes you just have to remind yourself that you can't take it with you, on the other hand I may just be making excuses for myself *shrugs*

Also going to have to find some aloe gel, which I might have been better spending my money on lol!, a suggestion M left on the group blog as i'm having a real bad time with my skin, especially my hands at the moment, dry, dry, dry, dry, itchy and warm, and did I mention dry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!