Saturday, May 04, 2002

Groggy

Just got up, didn't really want to but I guess I should as I'm starving now. Gonna get me some yummy runny eggs and toast before I get moving, maybe i'll even clean the place after that, I want to buy something as well, don't know what it is but I know I'll feel better if I treat myself or at least window shop and wish, too broke to buy anything in reality and as of yesterday the bank is on my butt about starting to pay back the ammount I was overdrawn before the account was frauded [remember that...] and I'm pretty sure that more money was stolen than they have credited the account for

Anyway, back to those eggs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!