Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Happy Dance :)

My friend has been visiting since Saturday, which has meant not a lot of time spent on the forums :( and with comments like this

'Dark,one of the things I admire about you is your openness when discussing how you are feeling.I often don't tell all of what I'm feeling for fear of being thought weird.I'm learning to open up more since coming to this forum,I wish I could do the same in real life'

I appreciate more every day those who take the time to post, make the place their home and most importantly take a chance and leave themselves open.

Speaking of my friend she will now be here to Thursaday :) and it's been great, lots of alcohol, talking rubbish, aren't those times the best? lol! The highpoint being today/tonight as it was her birthday and we decided to really just go mad which led to the two of us very drunk, not quite sober yet!, in the local all 'gothed up' and scaring this very small place, was worth it to see the reaction, sometimes it's fun to stir up the populace and give them something to talk about, or at least that seemed like it was a very valid reason at the time hehe!

On the site front just added a new blog and now guess I'm going to lie down and let the room carry on spinning :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!