Sunday, July 21, 2002

In Pain....

I can barely see, my fucking head is expoding and I think I'm gonna throw up and burst into tears, I haven't had one of these in a while and I think it's making up for it.

The time at home was fabulous!!!! lots of birthday goodies and clothes, I haven't had any new clothes in so long I was drooling lol!, and being spoiled. Made me wonder what in the name of the gods am I doing here...Not that I mean I would move back to live at home, just closer, and my sister was saying the same thing she'd like me to move closer to her if I didn't want to go back to my parents..... who knows.....

'everything is blurry and everyone's so fake and everybody's empty and everything is so messed up'

just beern listening to Puddle of Mudd a lot recently, kind attatched to those lyrics....

Now, I realy cant type any more, think I'll go lie in the dark and curl up



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!