Saturday, August 24, 2002

Home

well I'm back, and it's been a long emotional day, tired, been travelling most of the day, missing my friend and her very, very cute dog :) *really misses having a pet* I knew I wouldn't want to go but at least the last night was good, spent it drinking, (surprise surprise lol) chatting and watching videos untill the wee small hours and she brought me a leaving present. I'd gone to her work and raved over this 'Doctor Evil' figure, basically Mike Myers is fabulous in my opinion, and she brought it home for me lol She's so sweet :)

Speaking of presents, I came home to a wonderful surprise, a package containg my very own set of Vampire Tarot! they're so gorgeous I might get pics up when I have time, so .....

THANK YOU SO MUCH TARNNA!!


I love them *hugest hugs* and I can't believe you did it! I also got letters from two friends I really didn't think I'd be hearing from again, you know how sometimes when everyone has moved away you try to keep in contact but after time things slide? well that's what happened so it was good to hear from them, kinda made coming home not so crappy

On the site front I joined a new journal ring, just scroll down, look left and you'll see the button for the Journal of Wolf Ring :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!