Friday, August 09, 2002

Still alive

Haven't really had a lot to say or been in the position to do it, get up, work come back, eat, sleep and do it all again not real thrilling stuff. Have a had a couple of great days though mainly because I have been staying elsewhere, my bosses home to be precise [don't go getting any ideas lol!], to get a break from the skank, ho druggie neighbor, yup still ongoing and I'm still working on it, and it was fantastic to shed the tension for a while and be guaranteed peace, not be wound up and wondering if and when the noise and general crap will start,

Had been speaking to a friend about maybe taking some classes either IT, Psycology, Criminology something interesting but I'm in an awkward position, running out of time to sign up and find out what's available, broke, and not knowing if the situation here will eventually force me to leave hence very little point in starting a course I'll have paid for and might potentially have to quit in the middle

Anyway, in other news did actually get the cam going, after I had reinstalled windows, lost the graphics driver, d'oh, and oh yeah paid someone else £30 to come over and make it all better :p my own stupidity did make me laugh *shakes head* And catching up with my daily reads I see chauvanisim is still alive and well, don't know what my response would have been to "Hey Tinkerbell, get over here" from my boss but if I was -m I think I might ahve slapped him upside the head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!