Friday, September 20, 2002

So I'm an 'angry' person - sue me....

Well after two days of a merciless headache, I'm finally feeling normal. Unfortunately, for those I work with, I had to be at work yesterday as my bosses car completely packed in and he couldn't make it so besides the head I was pissed already, I simply wasn't feeling like being there and I let it show when I arrived, not like anyone there was at fault but who else was I going to turn it loose on?

Ended up almost coming to blows over fucking holidays of all things, everyone is already so wound up and trying to slide in their xmas breaks, which I booked about January by the way, that at the merest mention of them being messed up or anyone moaning about them I 'firmly stated' the fact that I was going home, I'm the only one who's entire family don't happen to live here and I'll be damned if to cover any days I will be stuck here alone when everyone else, even if they have to work a couple of hours, can just leave and go home to their families afterward. I don't have that choice when they don't live here!

I dont care, say it with me I DON'T CARE!!! The respose to this was 'if you don't care why should we?' grown up much? ack....'we're supposed to be a team here' when it suits you dear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!